Influencer marketing has matured to a complex marketing tactic that can be used as a standalone driver of product purchase or a multi-faceted marketing element with content that engages customers well beyond an organic social post. Join IZEA for a Q&A lunch covering the confluence of the creator economy with commerce. You’ll have the opportunity to chat about how data informs and guides influencer content creation to deliver a relevant consumer experience to your target audience. Through discussion in peer roundtables, you'll have the opportunity to uncover how brands can utilize data with paid and targeted promotion to guarantee your social content is reaching the right audience, at the right retailer, at the right time. Learn how brands are moving beyond a one-size-fits-all approach to introduce themselves to up-and-coming Gen Z shoppers while maintaining their loyal consumer base.
Attendees will leave with an understanding of:
- The keys to complementing your retail performance media strategy with a diverse, high-touch presence on social.
- Emerging social platforms and formats (live streaming, TikTok and more) for driving purchase intent with social content.
- Leveraging data to inform a personalized approach in influencer marketing.
- Why you should incorporate data-backed paid promotion to maintain your category share of voice and grow household penetration beyond current customers.
- Maximizing the return of a social influencer program and methods to measure success.
- How social content can be used online and offline to engage the omnichannel shopper.