Learn the very latest performance marketing strategies directly from one of the world’s largest advertisers. General Mills and Ibotta will discuss how digital cash back rewards and other performance-based tactics play an important role in the unique marketing strategies for the manufacturer's portfolio of 100+ leading consumer brands. Speakers will discuss the benefits of digital promotions for the advertiser, consumer, and retailer, and how the shift away from print coupons and FSIs will help the company improve redemption metrics while realizing ambitious environmental sustainability goals.
- Learn how performance marketing strategies fit into the overall marketing mix and sales funnel from awareness down to sale.
- Discuss the primary platforms where consumers can engage with digital cash back offers.
- Appreciate the importance of digital cash back offers in terms of trial and sampling (to win consumers away from competitors), in addition to blocking competitors from doing the same.
- Understand how these strategies help brands address inflation and the rise of private label brands.
- Explore the full value proposition (ease of use, redemption metrics, sustainability) digital programs bring to retailers, consumers, and brand managers, versus the way things used to be done (paper coupons and FSIs).