Companies are waking up to the fact that each time consumers have an improved digital experience, their expectations for all experiences rise to a new higher level. In other words, consumers don’t compare you to your competitors; they compare experiences with your brand to the value and relevancy they receive from all digital interactions. This reality, combined recent dramatic shifts in customer behavior, has been the catalyst for leading retailers to wisely “uncheck the box” on what it means to really understand a customer, to personalize an experience, to create frictionless paths to purchase, and to deliver perceivable value for channel-agnostic, digitally savvy consumers.
- Why consumers choose the brands they do business with (really!).
- How leading companies strategically apply a 6C framework for understanding customers.
- Where in the path-to-purchase cross-channel, individualized experiences can be used as a competitive weapon.
- Which companies are winning by using deep data and personalization at the heart of their engagement strategies.
- What capabilities and critical steps must companies take to truly meet and even exceed consumer expectations.