Do You Know A Qualified Candidate?
Path to Purchase Institute is in search of the top young professionals in the commerce marketing industry for our inaugural 40 Under 40 Awards. The awards are designed to spotlight the next generation of leaders in omnichannel marketing, showcasing their contributions to the industry as well as their individual accomplishments.
Ideal candidates for the 40 Under 40 Awards are young professionals in commerce marketing who meet the following criteria:
- They are shining stars in their company and in the industry;
- They have completed innovative and outstanding work; and
- They contribute significantly to education, mentorship or associations that support the marketing, brand and retail communities.
Winners will be recognized at an awards celebration, planned to take place during the Future Forward conference, which will be held May 16-19, 2022, in Chicago. They also will be profiled in the May/June 2022 issue of Path to Purchase IQ magazine.
- Nominee must be nominated by a colleague or industry peer.
No self-nominated submissions will be accepted.
- Nominees must be 39 years of age or younger on May 1, 2022.
- Nominations must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. ET on Friday, Feb. 18, 2022.