With limited first-party transaction data, media measurement for CPGs is a challenge. Media buys are traditionally planned and measured using directional media diagnostics like engagement, clicks and views, while visibility into sales impact can be elusive.
The J.M. Smucker Company is flipping the script — aligning all their media partners behind standardized measurement that prioritizes KPIs for sales impact and brand health. With fresh data and insights unified across brands and channels, JMS can optimize in real time and maximize full-funnel campaign performance across their brand portfolio.
Join this interactive fireside chat to learn:
- Key considerations when implementing a media planning and measurement strategy focused on sales impact and brand health.
- A breakdown of the KPIs, data and technology needed to evaluate full-funnel media across the brand portfolio.
- How to secure executive buy-in for standardized reporting across campaigns while still testing innovative tactics in activation and measurement.
- How Dunkin’ at home and Milk-Bone eliminated waste by aligning media delivery to individual shopper purchase cycles to avoid delivering ads to people who just bought.
- Tips for approaching walled-garden media partners with media measurement requirements during JBP conversations.