It's simple - this is the best event to reach the top retailers with your retail foodservice products and solutions.
- Audience: The Summit attracts 100+ retailers from stores throughout the country. Executives will come from foodservice, marketing, merchandising, innovation, store support and more - all ready to learn how you can help their retail foodservice strategy. Check out the list of companies who registered for the 2017 event.
- Access: You’ll receive one-to-one meetings with these top retail executives to network and discuss how you can integrate your product in their stores.
- Integration: Variety of product placement opportunities in the Chef’s Challenge, at meals, and/or in Grab-and-Go cases around the show floor. Have your product used to create a delicious, grocerant-ready meal by a top retail chef or satisfy an attendee’s craving on the show floor!
- Coverage: You'll be featured as part of the coverage of this event in Progressive Grocer in addition to having a listing in the P2PX show app and directory.
- Expertise: Learn how to improve your own retail foodservice offerings in our informative education sessions with industry experts.
Retailers are ALWAYS looking for advice on how to improve their Grocerant concepts with:
- Better Products and Ingredients
- Assortment and Sourcing
- Modern, Innovative Equipment
- Hiring and Staffing Solutions
- Improved Marketing of Foodservice
- Foodservice Program Management
If you offer ANY of the above products or solutions, you should be at this event!
Don't Miss Out!!
Progressive Grocer estimates that 13.5% of total grocery sales come from fresh prepared offerings and is the fastest growing segment of grocery retail. 95% of retailers have foodservice programs or expect to add them within the next year.
Benefits of Sponsorship
Product Placement Opportunities at the Chef's Challenge, at Meals, and/or in Grab-and- Go Cases around the show floor.
Contact us to get more information about the many ways you can connect with key retailers at this event!